Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format created by Adobe Systems in 1993 for document exchange. PDF is used for representing two-dimensional documents in a manner independent of the application software, hardware, and operating system. Although PDF documents are typically represented in RGB or CMYK color, it is possible to convert them to grayscale with Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Here are the steps you have to follow to convert a PDF into black and white:
- Open your PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Navigate to the “Advanced” tab, then go to “Print Production” and “Preflight.”
- Expand the “PDF Fixups” option and select “Convert to Grayscale.”
- Double click the “Convert to Grayscale” option.
- A popup window let you select the location where you want to save the converted PDF file.
- Voila – your PDF is now converted into greyscale
- BROWSE / IN TIMELINE
- « Wie ich den Untergang Russlands gegen Kanada erlebt habe …
- » Apple’s Tablet Vision in the early 90’s
COMMENTS / 4 COMMENTS
SPEAK / ADD YOUR COMMENT
Comments are moderated.